CLICK ON TO SEE THE LIST OF THE LAST NEWS AT THE INSTITUT BORDET!
• For the benefit of the Friends
- Super Tombola 2016 for the benefit of the research : 1st price : stay of 7 days (2 persons) in Lanzarote (H10 rubican palace)
- 26/05/2016 : 12th edition of the '101 Tables pour la Vie'
- Friday 21/10/2016 (20h15) : Gala at the 'Théâtre Royal du Parc' : L'île au trésor
- 16/11/2016 : 'Hope for Bordet' : 3th edition
• Les Midis des Amis : conferences organised montly by the Friends : see the program
• Consult our job offers regularly updated : nurses, physicians, administrative posts ....
CLICK ON TO SEE THE LIST OF MEDICAL EVENTS IN THE INSTITUT BORDET !
• Breast Cancer : Prof. Piccart's interview : (Vif L'Express)
Therapies and hopes in breast cancer treatment
• March 2016 : Major advance in research regarding lobular breast cancer. A better molecular characterisation of lobular breast cancers to optimise patient care .
• December 2015 : Union of the CHU of Brussels and the Erasme Hospital to create one of the biggest automated laboratories in Europe, the LHUB.
• October 2015 : ULB researchers (including Dr Sotiriou) point to the role of the ADAR enzyme in cancer. Towards a new class of therapeutic targets ?
• October 2015 : Professor Martine Piccart received the prestigious '2015 BRINKER Award', prize dedicated to the research against breast cancer!
• Aout 2015 : Première chaîne de bactériologie automatisée en Belgique ! Vers le plus grand système européen en termes de capacité d’incubation au Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Bruxelles !
• 09/7/2015 : Great progress in research on multifocal breast cancers. Further analyse of lesions for a better response to treatment
• 7/2015 : Dr Christos Sotiriou wins Science Prize Joseph Maisin, one of the prestigious Scientific price FNRS for his research on the genomic characterisation of breast cancer.
• 03/2015 : A bloodtest to detect breast cancer : A major study conducted by Docteur M. Ignatiadis et the biologist Fr. Rothé of the Institut Bordet !
• 25/02/2015 (Wednesday): Thesis defence (Dr Alain Hendlisz - ULB) : 'Multimodality imaging for treatment response prediction in colorectal cancer'
• 11/02/2015 : press article : 2 medical executive director in the spotlight (including Dr D. de Valeriola
• 04/02/2015 : World day of fight against cancer
• November 2014 : First in Belgium : very early detection of recurrences of prostatic cancer with Ga68-PSMA PET-CT
• September 2014 : Dr de Valeriola was elected President of the EOCI (Organisation of European Cancer Institutes)
• OECI 2014 Oncology Days : 12-13/06/2014
Association Hospitalière de Bruxelles - Centre des Tumeurs de ULB
©2005, Institut Jules Bordet - 121 Boulevard de Waterloo, Bruxelles 1000, +32 2 541 31 11
Membership of the Jules Bordet Institute to the OECI