- Visiting hours are from 13h until 20h (exceptions ASTI and RESI)
For your own comfort, we advise you to remind your family and friends :
- Visiting hours have to be strictly respected
- Extended visits might risk tiring you
- Outside visiting hours you can always receive and make phone calls
ASTI (intensive care for non-surgery patients)
Visiting hours from 12h until 14h and from 18h until 19h
The visiting hours are limited and will be adapted to the patient's wellbeing
RESI (surgery patients)
Visiting hours from 13h30 until 14h and from 18h until 19h
In addition, the number of visitors per room is limited to 2 people at the same time.
- Adres : 121 bd de Waterloo, 1000 Brussels
- Hospitalisation : Please follow this pictogram :
RESTAURANT AND SHOP
The restaurant is located on the 1st floor at 121, boulevard de Waterloo. It is open from 8.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. on weekdays (closed at the weekend).
The shop is located on the ground floor of the Hospitalisation wing and warmly welcomes you in a comfortable setting. Do not hesitate to go there with your family and friends. There you will find light snacks, books and magazines, toiletries, gifts, flowers, etc. The shop is open from 7.30 a.m. to 4.00 p.m. on weekdays and from 11.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. at the weekend.
- Phone : +32(0)2 541 36 86