- Conditions of visits to hospitalised patients
Visits to hospitalised patients are now allowed. To continue protecting patients and staff we ask you to respect certain rules:
- Visits are possible from the 3rd day of hospitalisation at the Institute.
- Only one visitor (and always the same one) is allowed. It will be possible to identify this sole visitor during the formalities for granting admission to the Institute.
- The sole visitor will be notified by text message as soon as it is possible to come to the Institute.
- Visiting times: between 5 pm and 8 pm during the week, between 3 pm and 8 pm at weekends and on public holidays.
- Length of visit: 30 minuts maximum in double room, 1h maximum in single room.
- Please remain in the patient’s room throughout the visit.
- Visits to patients hospitalised in the B3 unit is subject to conditions and no visits are allowed to the B7, ASTI and RESI units (except in special cases).
- Please respect the protectionmeasures:
- Wear your mask.
- Respect the distancing of 1m50.
- Wash and disinfect your hands before and after your visit.
- Wear the gown you will be issued with.
Our teams thank you for your understanding and for respecting these rules. The unit doctors and staff will be pleased to answer any questions.
Info : 02 541 31 11
- Adress : 90, rue Meylemeersch, 1070 Anderlecht.
RESTAURANT AND SHOP
During the covid19 pandemic, the Cosy space remains open.
The restaurant is located on the 1st floor at 121, boulevard de Waterloo. It is open from 8.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. on weekdays (closed at the weekend).
The shop is located on the ground floor of the Hospitalisation wing and warmly welcomes you in a comfortable setting. Do not hesitate to go there with your family and friends. There you will find light snacks, books and magazines, toiletries, gifts, flowers, etc. The shop is open from 7.30 a.m. to 4.00 p.m. on weekdays and from 11.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. at the weekend.
- Phone : +32(0)2 541 36 86