Visits are special moments for patients. To ensure they are real moments of sharing and are not damaging to your own well-being or that of other patients, we ask visitors to respect the following rules.
- In the Care Units visiting hours are from 3 pm to 8 pm
- In the Intensive Care Units visiting hours are limited to guarantee patients receive the necessary care and rest. Visits are between 12 noon and 8 pm.
- If several family members arrive during visiting hours note that the maximum number of visitors present in the room is limited to three.
- Except in special cases, visits to patients in the Intensive Care Units are not recommended for children aged under 12. In the Haematology Department, visits by children aged under 6 are not recommended.
- Visitors are requested to leave the room temporarily when a doctor visits or when the patent receives care.
At your request or depending on your state of health, these visiting hours and the number of visitors may be limited.
The Institute's doors close at 8 pm. Please remember to remind your visitors of this.
Please also note that:
- Pot plants are not allowed in zones where patients are treated.
- Only cut flowers are allowed.
- Neither pot plants nor cut flowers are allowed in the Intensive Care Units and in the Haematology Department.
- No pets are allowed anywhere in the hospital.
- Children must remain under the supervision of parents at all times. They cannot run or play in the corridors or take the lifts unaccompanied.
- Adress : 90, rue Meylemeersch, 1070 Anderlecht.
RESTAURANT AND SHOP
The restaurant is located on the ground floor (90 Rue Meylemeersch, 1070 Anderlecht). It is open from 11.30 a.m. to 3 p.m. on weekdays (closed at the weekend).
The shop is located too on the ground floor and warmly welcomes you in a comfortable setting. Do not hesitate to go there with your family and friends. There you will find light snacks, books and magazines, toiletries, gifts, flowers, etc. The shop is open from 7.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. on weekdays and from 11.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. at the weekend.
- Phone : +32(0)2 541 36 86