Skip to main content

International patients

European and non-European patients

Documents needed
If you are from a country which is a member of the European Union, it is essential that you bring:

  • Your European Health Insurance Card (EHIC/CEAM) when you go to the hospital, including in the case of an emergency.
  • For a planned hospital stay, you must also bring the S2 form (previously the E112 form) enabling you to be reimbursed for this hospital stay by the insurer in your country. This document must be the original (not a photocopy!), duly stamped and signed.
    It must give:
    • the contact details of the beneficiary,
    • the time during which you will be receiving the care (the expected admission and discharge dates)
    • the name of the Institut Jules Bordet.

At the consultation, you will have to pay all the costs. You will be given a document potentially enabling you to be reimbursed in your country.