Underground, Bus STIB, BUS DeLijn
- Underground: Line 5 to «Erasme» + a 10-min walk
- Bus STIB: Line 74 to «Erasme» + a 10-min walk
- Bus De Lijn:
- Line 620 to «Erasme» + a 10-min walk
- Line 141 either to «Erasme» or to «Multipharma» + a 10-min walk
- Line 142 either to "Yzerkruis" + a 5-min walk or to «Erasmus» + a 10-min walk
Train S3 (Zottegem - Bruxelles – Termonde) connects Midi Station to Anderlecht Station.
From Anderlecht Station take underground line 5 from « Ceria » (about a two-minute walk from the station), getting off at « Erasme ».
Then walk 10 minutes to reach the new Institute.
To plan your train journeys, consult the SNCB website:
Car and parking
Located close to the ring road, the Institute is also accessible by car. On the Brussels ring road take exit n°15a LENNIK
- From Namur: Via E42 - Join E19 - Exit 15a Lennik
- From Liège: Via E25 – Join E40 – E19 - Exit 15a Lennik
- From Mons: Via E42 - Join E19 - Exit 15a Lennik
- From Antwerp: Via A12 – Join E19 - Exit Lennik
- From Ghent: Via E40 - Join E19 - Exit Lennik
There is a car park next to the Institute for patients and visitors
Parking ticket reduction
- Consultations : 40 % reduction on the applicable rate : go to the orientation desk at the Institute's entrance to validate your ticket
- Day hospital : 1 euro / hour – Max 14.40 euros /day : go to the Day Hospital reception to validate your ticket
A cycle path runs behind the Institute that enables you to travel to the hospital by bike: see the map to plan your route.
There is also a VILLO docking station close to the Institute: Erasme n°347
A free shuttle service operates between the various buildings on the ULB campus in Anderlecht.
A service also operates between the Erasmus General Hospital and the Jules Bordet Institute.
The stop for the Erasmus General Hospital is just next to the "Erasmus" metro station exit.
The shuttle service is free of charge and Anderlecht campus patients have priority. The bus is adapted for persons with reduced mobility.
The shuttle service operates from Monday to Friday between 7.30 am and 5.30 pm.
Two buses make the tour several times an hour, leaving approximately every 15 minutes. The complete circuit takes approximately 20 minutes. Note these times when attending for appointments.
- What are the shuttle service stops?
- Erasmus General Hospital :
The stop is close to the main entrance to the Erasmus Hospital, at a former bus stop close the Erasmus metro station exit.
- Imedia Erasmus Center :
The stop is next to the building entrance, under the awning.
- Medical Center Erasmus EMC :
The stop is on the right of the entrance, near to the ramp for persons with reduced mobility.
- Jules Bordet Institute :
The shuttle service drops you off at the foot of the totem, between the hospital and car park. It picks you up at the same place.
- Erasmus General Hospital :
- How to spot the shuttle buses?
A white bus and a grey bus operate on the campus. They are easily identifiable as they are marked "Navette – Hôpital Erasme – ULB – Institut Jules Bordet".