39 clinical trials grid list download
- Title Organ Phase Statut Major inclusion criteria Contact
- 1367.1 An open label, Phase Ia/Ib dose finding study with BI 894999 orally administered once a day in patients with advanced malignancies, with repeated administration in patients with clinical benefit Multiple phase 1 Open any line, RECIST 1.1
- 8951-CL-0301 A Phase 3, Global, Multi-Center, Double-Blind, Randomized, Efficacy Study of IMAB362 Plus mFOLFOX6 Compared with Placebo Plus mFOLFOX6 as First-line Treatment of Subjects with Claudin (CLDN)18.2-Positive, HER2-Negative, Locally Advanced Unresectable or Metastatic Gastric or Gastroesophageal Junction (GEJ) Adenocarcinoma Stomach - Duodenum-esogastric junction phase 3 Open Unresecable or metastatic
- AB11002 AB11002 A prospective, multicenter, randomized, open-label, active-controlled, 2-parallel group, phase III study to compare efficacy and safety of masitinib to sunitinib in patients with gastrointestinla stromal tumor after progression with imatinib. Stomach - Duodenum-esogastric junction phase 3 Closed c-Kit positive. Progression under imatinib
- AMC303-01 A safety, tolerability and pharmacokinetic dose escalation expansion, Phase I/Ib study of AMC303 as monotherapy in patients with advanced or metastatic, malignant solid tumour of epithelial origin Multiple phase 1/1b Closed any line, RECIST 1.1
- B9991033 A phase 1b/2 study to evaluate safety and clinical activity of Avelumab in combination with Binimetinib with or without Talazoparib in patients with locally advanced or metastatic ras-mutant solid tumors Multiple phase 1/2 Closed KRAS/RAS mutation
- BGB-A317-306 A Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind Phase 3 Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Tislelizumab (BGB-A317) in Combination with Chemotherapy as First-Line Treatment in Patients with Unresectable, Locally Advanced Recurrent or Metastatic Esophageal Squamous Cell Carcinoma Esophagus phase 3 Closed Stage IV unresecable ESCC. Measurable or evaluable disease (RECIST v1.1). ECOG Performance Status ? 1. Adequate organ function. Newly obtained or archival tissue sample available.
- BOT112-02 Phase IIa open-label clinical study of intratumoural administration of BO-112 in combination with pembrolizumab in subjects with liver metastasis from colorectal cancer or gastric/gastro-oesophageal junction cancer Multiple phase 2 Open unresectable liver metastases
- CA209358 Non-Comparative, Two-Cohort, Single-Arm, Open-Label, Phase 1/2 Study of Nivolumab (BMS-936558) in Subjects with Virus-Positive and Virus-Negative Solid Tumors Multiple phase 1/2 Closed ECOG 0 or 1
- CANFOUR An open label, dose escalation followed by dose expansion, safety and tolerability trial of CAN04, a fully humanized monoclonal antibody against IL1RAP, in subjects with solid malignant tumors Multiple phase 1/2 Open Metastatic
- Checkmate 142 CA209-142 A Phase 2 Clinical Trial of Nivolumab, or Nivolumab Combinations, in Recurrent and Metastatic Microsatellite Instability High (MSI-H) and non-MSI-H Colon Cancer. Checkmate 142 Colon phase 2 Closed metastatic, RECIST 1.1
- CHRONOS & KAIROS CHRONOS & KAIROS Project : Creation of a Prospective Combined Clinical and Biological Database to Capture in Parallel the Patient?s Clinical History AND Tumoral Qualitative and Quantitative Changes During the Course of the Disease Multiple phase 3 Open all tumor types, any treatment line.
CORIOLAN : Correlating the tumoral metabolic progression index measured by serial FDG PET-CT and apparent diffusion coefficient measured by MRI to patient's outcome in advanced colorectal cancer
colorectal cancer, metastatic or unresectable and for which standard treatments do not exist or are no longer effective.
All standard chemotherapy agents (fluoropyrimidines, irinotecan and oxaliplatin) and monoclonal antibodies (bevacizumab, cetuximab and
- D-FR-01087-001 An international multi-center, open-label radioactivity escalation study to evaluate the safety, tolerability, biodistribution, and preliminary anti-tumor activity of 177Lu-3BP-227 for therapy in previously treated patients with advanced gastrointestinal cancers expressing neurotensin 1 receptors Germ cell tumors phase 1/2 Open *NTSR1 expression*Measureable disease RECIST 1.1
- DCC-2618-03-002 A Phase 3, Interventional, Randomized, Multicenter, Open-Label Study of DCC-2618 vs Sunitinib in Patients with Advanced Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors after Treatment with Imatinib Stromal digestive tumors phase 3 Closed Progression or intolerance to imatinib