The ICANEs (Infirmières Chargées de l'Accompagnement des Nouveaux et des Étudiants / Nurses Charged with Supporting New Staff and Students) can help you make your choice.
- Feel free to contact
- Nathalie Haenecour: email@example.com
It is important for your placement application to satisfy the following conditions:
- We do not accept applications from first year student nurses.
- Placements must be for at least one week.
- The placement application must be accompanied by a supporting letter setting out the placement objectives
In addition, the placement application must mention the following elements:
- The exact period of the placement
- The desired service or services
- The type of training course followed and full details of the school where you are following it