Since May 2021 we have been using INTERNEO to work with partner training schools in Brussels. INTERNEO is an interactive program operating between our institution, the schools and the students who do an internship with us.
So don't forget to go online for access to all the necessary information by clicking on the following link: https://app.interneo.pro/login
If your training school does not work with INTERNEO the internships will be organised according to the usual procedures.
For all internship requests, please see "internship conditions and procedures".
The ICANEs (Infirmières Chargées de l'Accompagnement des Nouveaux et des Étudiants / Nurses Charged with Supporting New Staff and Students) can help you make your choice.
It is important for your internship request to meet the following conditions:
- We do not accept requests from first year student nurses.
- The internship must be for at least one week.
- The internship request must be accompanied by a supporting letter setting out the internship aims
The internship request must also mention the following elements:
- The exact dates of the internship
- The service or services of interest to you
- The type of training being followed and full details of the school of nursing you are attending
You can also address your internship requests to:
- Brochure générale
- Département B1
- Département B2
- Département B3
- Département B4
- Département B5
- Département B6
- Département B7
- Département B8
- Imagerie médicale
- Soins supportifs
- Liste des intervenants pour votre job étudiant et informations diverses
- Liste des intervenants pour les stages découvertes (version 2021)