An integrated multidisciplinary centre, unique in Belgium and recognised internationally, the Jules Bordet Institute is an autonomous hospital dedicated entirely to cancerous diseases. For more than 75 years the Jules Border Institute has been offering patients leading edge diagnostic and therapeutic strategies in preventing, screening and actively fighting cancer. The Jules Bordet Institute also engages in research activities that every year lead to major discoveries and provides university training at the highest level.
From the end of November 2021: the Jules Bordet Institute will move to a new building on the ULB campus in Anderlecht. From its current size of 35,000 m² and 160 beds, the Institute will expand to a surface area of 80,000 m² and 250 beds dedicated to its care, research and teaching missions in the field of oncology.
- Nurses with a bachelor's degree
- Nurses with a bachelor's degree with a specialisation in oncology
- Nurses with a bachelor's degree with a specialisation in emergency care (SIAMU)
- Nurses with a bachelor's degree with a specialisation in geriatrics
- A hospital on a human scale located in the heart of Brussels
- A warm working environment with the emphasis on excellence
- Young and mobile teams
- Flexible working hours
- Individual support during your first months at the Institute
- Numerous possibilities for career development
- Close attention to continuous training
- A competitive salary
- 100% recognition of seniority
- Fringe benefits such as luncheon vouchers
- A bilingualism bonus on passing the SELOR language proficiency test
- A bonus for night duty
- An "attractivity" bonus
- Various bonuses relating to family events (for example, births, marriage, etc.)
- Highlighting of green mobility through refund of public transport season tickets (80%) and cyclist bonus
- Free hospital care within the IRIS network
- Free language lessons
- Access to competitive rates at a fitness gym
- Extra non-statutory vacation days (between 9 and 16 days depending on your age)
Soon a new Jules Bordet Institute
To respond effectively to the impact of demographic trends on cancer incidence and to participate actively in future scientific progress, a new Jules Bordet Institute is being built on the ULB university campus in Anderlecht alongside the Erasmus Hospital. The new Institut Jules Bordet will open its doors at the end of November 2021.
The new Bordet Institute will need your services to provide patients with a warm reception and the high quality care they have always enjoyed.
Come and join us !
Exclusive images of the new Jules Bordet Institute!
Watch the video and discover the major project for the new Jules Bordet Institute. Magnificent images of the construction work on the 80,000 m² dedicated exclusively to cancer are accompanied by explanations on how the project was conceived to combine excellence of patient care with optimal well-being for patients and care staff.
IRIS SEEN FROM THE SKY
Ancré au cœur des quartiers de la région bruxelloise, "iris" est le réseau hospitalier le plus important de Belgique, et se veut avant tout proche de vous, proche de chacun d’entre vous. Il y a toujours un hôpital iris près de chez vous.
IRIS SEEN FROM THE HEART
Le réseau iris compte 5 hôpitaux…
Nos équipes en sont le cœur…
Soignant tout le monde, jour et nuit…